Sonu Sood News | 'I Felt Great Pressure Playing Dawood Ibrahim'

Posted by sitaresmi on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sonu Sood News | 'I Felt Great Pressure Playing Dawood Ibrahim'


Sonu Sood News | 'I Felt Great Pressure Playing Dawood Ibrahim'. Sonu Sood has admitted he felt intimidated taking part in the gangster Dawood Ibrahim. He's currently taking part in the a part of the notorious underworld figure within the thriller Shootout at Wadala.

Sood told DNA India: "We say power. I bear in mind watching his pictures within the stadium throughout cricket matches. "In fact, currently that you simply are taking part in identical character, you're feeling an important burden on your shoulders as you're taking part in such a crucial role and it's such a crucial film. So, I even have to be terribly right.

"I do not assume it had been powerful to enter [poor elements of Mumbai]. I bear in mind throughout my struggling days, I had friends who used to hold out in such places. Even I even have been to such places. "Now that i'm performing on this character, i'd be additional curious to grasp regarding it and that i hope i purchase some sensible inputs."

Sood replaced Vivek Oberoi within the lead role once the latter was dropped for reportedly failing to plan to the half. Co-star John Abraham, who is taking part in rival gangster Manya Surve, was recently rumoured to possess vetoed a shirtless scene within the film.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment