Sajid Khan News | 'Mithun-da is My Number One Star'

Posted by sitaresmi on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sajid Khan News | 'Mithun-da is My Number One Star'


Sajid Khan News | 'Mithun-da is My Number One Star'. Sajid Khan says Mithun Chakraborty is his favorite of the 3 veteran actors in Housefull two. Rishi Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor and Chakraborty star within the sequel to the first comic caper.

Talking to the Hindustan Times, Khan said: "Dada is my darling star since i used to be born. I actually have never ever hero-worshipped anyone quite Dada. Arguably, i'm Mithun-da's biggest fan. I used to try and do his mimicry, I used to speak like him, I actually have seen each film of Dada.

"The solely person during this entire film and in all my 3 films, whose initial shot I took and touched his feet, that's my Dada. i really like Dada most." The 40-year-old director says that when the success of Housefull he feels stressed to not disappoint his audience.

"There is often pressure. If you create a flop film then you're stressed to form successful film. If you create successful film then you're stressed to surpass your own commonplace or a minimum of deliver another hit as a result of the audience conjointly has expectations.

"You apprehend that Sajid Khan could be a name which you'll get a family entertainer from him. i'll never amendment that. the sole pressure on me is that I ought to never disappoint my audience."

Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the film conjointly stars Boman Irani, Akshay Kumar, Ritesh Deshmukh, John Abraham, Shreyas Talpade, Asin, Jacqueline Fernandez, Zarine Khan and Shazahn Padamsee.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment