Dancing on Ice | Jennifer Ellison: I want to be in Spice Girls musical

Posted by sitaresmi on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dancing on Ice | Jennifer Ellison: I want to be in Spice Girls musical


Dancing on Ice | Jennifer Ellison: I want to be in Spice Girls musical. Jennifer Ellison has revealed that she would like to star within the upcoming Spice ladies musical.

The actress, who was voted out of Dancing on Ice last weekend, said that she may play anybody of the group's 5 members.


Ellison told The Sun: "I'd like to do a lot of West finish. they're doing a replacement Spice ladies musical thus i might like to be a section of that.

"I may play Baby [Emma Bunton], I've got the boobs for Geri [Halliwell] and also the hair for Mel B still.

"I'll tell you what, i will play a distinct one every night!"

Ellison's previous West finish credits embody roles in Calendar ladies and Chicago.

The Spice ladies musical, titled Viva Forever, is made by Jennifer Saunders and Judy Craymer.

It is expected to open later this year.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment