Eva Longoria News: Eva Longoria Talks Divorce Tony Parker

Posted by sitaresmi on Sunday, May 13, 2012


Best Fashion Sitaresmi: Eva Longoria Talks Divorce Tony Parker. Eva Longoria has spoken regarding her divorce from NBA star Tony Parker and admits: 'I questioned if i used to be attractive enough'. The Desperate Housewives' star filed for divorce in 2010 once she allegedly discovered racy text messages he sent to a British model. Parker was conjointly reported to possess sent flirty texts to mutual friend Erin Barry.

"I am so secure in who i am. I truly am! and that i am not conceited," she told Amanda de Cadenet on the latter's The Conversation show on US cable channel Lifetime.

"I merely suppose, 'Wow, OK, that's the life you'd prefer to live'. It wasn't regarding who he selected.

"I mean, I had moments [where I wondered], 'Am I not attractive enough? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not smart enough?'


"But in varied of those queries, I immediately stopped and said, 'No, don't begin doing that'. As a results of you will get stuck in that cycle and you may keep it up to different things."

Longoria admitted that she "genuinely" required to understand why Parker did what he did. "Even having the conversation, i truly required to provide a pillow for him to say and categorical 'the why'. As a results of i truly required to understand why," she said.

"I do not ought to guage you. i'm not planning to decide you. i'm not planning to be mad throughout this moment. i will be able to be mad later."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment