Zoe Saldana With Best stylist | 'It took me years to find her'

Posted by sitaresmi on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Zoe Saldana With Best stylist | 'It took me years to find her'


Zoe Saldana With Best stylist | 'It took me years to find her'. Zoe Saldana has revealed how she found her long-time stylist Petra Flannery. Earlier this month, Flannery landed in range 3 within the Hollywood Reporter's '25 Most Powerful Stylists' list.

"I assume it took me years," the Colombiana actress revealed to folks. "I would meet with [different stylists] and work with a number of them, and that i simply never very understood till I found the synchronicity that i used to be longing for... As soon as Petra and that i met, we tend to had such a tremendous chemistry."

Flannery's alternative celebrity purchasers embody Claire Danes, Megan Fox, Faith Hill, Mila Kunis and Emma Stone. each Saldana and Fox are set to star in and manufacture the heist movie Swindle for Paramount photos. Saldana also will be seen in Out of the Furnace with Christian Bale and also the sequels to Star Trek and Avatar.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment