Sonam Kapoor News | 'I don't have a Barbie doll body'

Posted by sitaresmi on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sonam Kapoor News | 'I don't have a Barbie doll body'


Sonam Kapoor News | 'I don't have a Barbie doll body'. Sonam Kapoor has said that she doesn't have the body of a Barbie doll. The second-generation star revealed that she has no plans to follow Katrina Kaif's example in soliciting for a Barbie doll figure, PTI reports.

"I do not have the body proportions of a Barbie doll," said Kapoor. "They said if a Barbie doll was given human proportions, then she would be seven feet tall with a 26-inch waist, that isn't doable. I do not assume I actually have that."

Kaif modelled for the primary Bollywood Barbie doll in 2009, showing at an occasion for Lakme Fashion Week carrying an equivalent outfit. Similar figures of the actress with Khan appeared on-line last week, carrying the outfits of their Yash Chopra film.

Players star Kapoor - who has been criticised for her varied magazine cowl appearances - said that she doesn't regard herself as an icon of fashion.

"It is horrifying, however fun to be referred to as a method icon. It's nice to be trendy, however I feel i'm too young to be iconic," stated Kapoor.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment