Nicki Minaj News | 'I want to be married, have two children by 2022'

Posted by sitaresmi on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nicki Minaj News | 'I want to be married, have two children by 2022'


Nicki Minaj News | 'I want to be married, have two children by 2022'. Nicki Minaj has revealed that she hopes to start out a family over future 10 years. The 'Super Bass' singer explained that she needs to possess "at least one boy" and to be married by the year 2022.
"In 2022, i will undoubtedly be married and i will undoubtedly have my 2 kids," she told advanced. "I may need 3, however I do need a minimum of one boy."

Minaj explained that she notably needs to possess a boy as a result of she has perpetually been near her younger brother. "[I want] a baby boy as a result of i am thus connected to my very little brother and that i felt like that was my real son," she said. "And boys, they are simply thus, i do not understand, my heart simply melts after I see them."

She added that she considers herself a "pessimist" in life as she is rarely able to relax. "I happen to be a pessimist, and perhaps that is a decent factor as a result of i do not stop to smell the roses - that isn't a decent personal factor," she advised.

"I do not stop and revel in those moments. perpetually on to future and never within the moment." Nicki Minaj recently stated that she needs to be thought of as a stand-alone artist instead of a collaborator.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment