Kim Kardashian News | Kim Kardashian flour-bombed at 'True Reflection' perfume launch

Posted by sitaresmi on Friday, March 23, 2012

Kim Kardashian News | Kim Kardashian flour-bombed at 'True Reflection' perfume launch


Kim Kardashian News | Kim Kardashian flour-bombed at 'True Reflection' perfume launch. Kardashian's sister Khloe wrote that she was "proud of how Kim handled the situation", adding: "I want i used to be with my sister tonight. I bet you that lady would not have dared tried a factor."

Kim Kardashian was 'flour-bombed' at an occasion to push her new fragrance True Reflection on Thursday evening (March 22). the truth TV star and socialite was at the Hollywood launch party when an unidentified assailant rushed onto the red carpet and threw flour over her at around eight.15pm native time.

LA-based photographer Brian Dowling tweeted: "Working the Kim Kardashian party and somebody dumped a bag of flour on her head. Craziness!" TMZ reports that the l.  a.   hearth Department attended the scene to spot the powder. The attacker has conjointly been arrested by police.

Kardashian came back to the event at the London Hotel in West Hollywood when taking quarter-hour to urge cleaned up, telling E! Online: "That most likely is that the craziest, unexpected... factor that ever happened to me. Like I said to my make-up artist, I wished a lot of powder, and that is an entire ton of translucent powder right there."

She conjointly joked with a red carpet reporter who was filmed handing her a hat when the incident, telling her: "Where were you 10 minutes ago?" Kardashian's sister Khloe wrote that she was "proud of how Kim handled the situation", adding: "I want i used to be with my sister tonight. I bet you that lady would not have dared tried a factor.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment