Kim Kardashian News | Kim Kardashian Denies Kanye West Romance 'I'm Not Dating Right Now'

Posted by sitaresmi on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kim Kardashian News | Kim Kardashian Denies Kanye West Romance 'I'm Not Dating Right Now'


Kim Kardashian News | Kim Kardashian denies Kanye West romance 'I'm not dating right now'. Kim Kardashian has laughed off rumours that she is dating Kanye West. Speculation regarding the couple's relationship intensified earlier this month when Khloe Kardashian revealed that her sister and West had tried so far.

However, Kardashian, who recently described West as a "creative genius", laughed off rumours that claimed she is reaching to marry the rapper. "I assume i am still married!" she said throughout an interview on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM show. "I'm extremely not dating at once, at all. I am extremely simply specializing in work and that i grasp I continuously say this, however i am attempting to simply  get through my state of affairs and just have a good time."

Kardashian added that she has been friends with West "for years", adding: "It's therefore funny. You're taking an image with somebody, you support them, and he supported me at my Dash gap in ny and plenty of things. We have a tendency to simply support one another - that is what friends do.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment