Jessie J on fashion choices

Posted by sitaresmi on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jessie J on fashion choices


Jessie J on fashion choices | 'I have calmed down my look'. The 'Price Tag' star is currently in Australia, where she's going to perform at the long run Music pageant at Randwick Racecourse.
Speaking prior her performance, the singer - real name Jessica Cornish - admitted that a number of her former appearance were an excessive amount of.


"I have calmed down my look," Jessie J said. "Is it extremely necessary to wear all that jewelry and make-up at 7am and appearance sort of a drag queen? When you are tired you begin to over-compensate for it by carrying an excessive amount of bling."

Discussing her role as an instructor on BBC programme The Voice, the 23-year-old said that she needs "music to outline the show", insisting: "It's all regarding the vocals."


Jessie J added: "I love obtaining dressed up however i would like to be remembered for singing. i'm styling myself at the instant. Fashion are a few things that i like to try and do. however i'm undoubtedly not creating everything regarding image."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment