Hot News Today | Victoria Beckham 'I was obsessive about exercise after Harper birth'

Posted by sitaresmi on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hot News Today | Victoria Beckham 'I was obsessive about exercise after Harper birth'


Hot News Today | Victoria Beckham 'I was obsessive about exercise after Harper birth'. Victoria Beckham has revealed that she became "obsessive" concerning exercise once giving birth to daughter Harper Seven.
The singer and tailor, who welcomed her fourth kid into the globe in July last year, said that she often went running during a bid to shed the baby weight.


Victoria told Vogue magazine: "I found out lots. I ran lots. I did it six days per week. I become quite obsessive once I get into one thing." She conjointly credited her clothing decisions for occasionally creating her look slimmer than she is, saying: "I've never been a six-foot-tall, skinny model, therefore so I wished to form an illusion. folks suppose i am taller than i'm - not as a result of the shoes I wear however as a result of the means I dress. It's all comparatively streamlined."

Victoria conjointly said that she created her "sucky sucky" dress to provide girls "a very little waist", adding: "It's nice on the boobs, it's nice on all-time low." She talked concerning how she and husband David Beckham build their lives work when they are busy with their careers and have four kids to appear once, saying: "David and that i certify our schedules revolve round the youngsters. as a result of we have a tendency to are extremely targeted on what we have a tendency to do work-wise - it permits us to be balanced."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment