Celebrity News | Vanessa Lachey on pregnancy 'I always wanted a boy first'

Posted by sitaresmi on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Celebrity News | Vanessa Lachey on pregnancy 'I always wanted a boy first'


Celebrity News | Vanessa Lachey on pregnancy 'I always wanted a boy first'. Vanessa Lachey has revealed that she perpetually imagined having a son 1st. The 31-year-old announced earlier this month that she is expecting her 1st kid with husband Nick Lachey.

She has currently posted on her Twitter page that she perpetually imagined having a son before a daughter. She uploaded a photograph of a gender testing kit, joking: "Am I crazy for eager to strive this? i am such a sucker for this sort of stuff!" Lachey then answered fan questions about her pregnancy, saying: "I'm excited either way! however I perpetually wished a boy 1st. Simply a healthy baby."

She later added that she needs "three or four" youngsters and said: "To be clear, Nick and that i are praying for a healthy baby 1st and foremost! I simply perpetually envisioned a boy 1st to require care of his siblings. However a female descendant would be simply the maximum amount of a blessing... and she'd have Nick wrapped round her finger!"

Lachey conjointly explained that she is progressing to be a "working mama", revealed that she and her husband have picked out a girl's name however not a boy's name, and said that she is feeling "really good". "I've been lucky," she admitted. "No morning sickness!"

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment