Celebrity Hot News | Gillian Anderson: 'I'll always be a punk rocker'

Posted by sitaresmi on Monday, March 26, 2012

Celebrity Hot News | Gillian Anderson: 'I'll always be a punk rocker'


Celebrity Hot News | Gillian Anderson: 'I'll always be a punk rocker'. Gillian Anderson has revealed that she is going to continually be a "punk rocker" at heart. The X Files star - who could be a mother of 3 kids - quipped to Parade that she is much from settling down.

"Even though I will dress up sort of a soccer mum, the punk rocker can forever be below my skin," Anderson explained. "A manager once told me to smile for the paparazzi. I thought, screw that! taking part in along [with the paparazzi] is perpetuating one thing i do not assume ought to be legal." Anderson went on to reveal that she would be open to cosmetic surgery if the after-effects were easier to hide.

"Every once during a whereas i believe there is ought to be the simplest way {you will|you'll|you'll be able to} have a {little} little nip no-one can see," she said. "But that is in all probability what everyone thinks - that it's aiming to be seamless, and it is not. i am watching for technology to catch up thus you will not be able to tell." The star recently disclosed that she turned down a suggestion to play woman Cora Crawley on Downton Abbey.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment