Caroline Flack Breaks Silence Over Harry Styles

Posted by sitaresmi on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Caroline Flack Breaks Silence Over Harry Styles


Caroline Flack Breaks Silence Over Harry Styles. Caroline Flack has spoken out for the primary time concerning her short-lived relationship with Harry designs. The Xtra issue presenter, who split with designs in January, admitted that she found the media speculation over their romance "really tough" to trot out.

She told The People: "Everyone had an opinion on me and Harry, that was the toughest factor. "I suppose they are entitled to their opinions however it had been very powerful. I learned the exhausting approach. "I learned a awfully tough lesson however I suppose wanting forward it is not a nasty lesson to be told, is it?"

The 32-year-old added: "In future the simplest factor is that I keep it to myself. i am unable to believe what quantity attention there was on me." Fellow celebrities Kerry Katona and Rebecca Ferguson each questioned the ethics of the connection, given the One Direction star is fifteen years Flack's junior.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment