Angelina Jolie News | 'I didn't pay attention to Oscars leg talk'

Posted by sitaresmi on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Angelina Jolie News | 'I didn't pay attention to Oscars leg talk'


Angelina Jolie News | 'I didn't pay attention to Oscars leg talk'. Angelina Jolie has insisted that she does not care concerning the recent furore over her protruding leg at this year's Academy Awards.

The Tomb Raider star, who sparked a media frenzy when she consistently posed on the Oscars red carpet with one among her clean legs protruding from the split in her black floor-length Atelier Versace robe, said that she wasn't bothered as a result of she tends to ignore celebrity gossip.

Jolie told the Huffington Post: "I honestly did not concentrate to it. you recognize what I mean? i do not watch those TV shows and if i am going on-line and see one thing concerning myself, i do not click on it. "The folks I surround myself with do not very observe that sort of stuff. I heard one thing, however I did not pay any attention. It's as straightforward as a being a lady choosing a dress you prefer and having an evening, and not very brooding about the rest."

After the Academy Awards, a spoof Twitter account for Jolie's right leg was started and attracted over 11,000 followers. Various messages on the spoof page included: "Check out this leg over here," "Still here. Great view, however thank god for the slit during this dress," and, "You ought to admit i am one hell of a leg."

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment