Going Haywire | Celebrity Styles

Posted by sitaresmi on Sunday, February 5, 2012

Going Haywire | Celebrity Styles


Going Haywire | Celebrity Styles. “I completely adore obtaining dolled up, however I don’t get to try to to it plenty,” Gina Carano, the feminine star of the new action thriller Haywire, told Style.com last night at the Cinema Society- and BlackBerry-hosted screening of Steven Soderbergh’s new film.
“Being from the fight world, it’s a very completely different runway.”

She could look nice during a very little black dress, however Carano’s male co-star Ewan McGregor was fast to admit the actress and MMA fighter could be a straight-up badass. “I couldn’t continue with Gina. She’s abundant faster and fitter than i'm,” said the actor, who solely had 2 days coaching with Carano to find out his fight sequence. abundant to producer Gregory Jacobs’ relief, nobody was injured throughout the high-adrenaline stunts (which, Carano said, “all the actors needed to try to to themselves”). however it absolutely was an in depth decision. “One time, I accidentally punched Gina within the head and nearly broke my fingers,” added McGregor. She didn’t appear to mind: “I need to fight with a number of the most popular male actors in Hollywood,” she said. “It wasn’t regarding hurting one another.”

The only guy on set who wasn’t intimidated by Carano? Soderbergh. “I wasn’t nervous, I knew she wasn’t aiming to hit me,” he said before heading in to the screening. “When we have a tendency to initially met, I needed to speak for a protracted time and build a personality and film totally focused round her.”


Photo: Nick Hunt / PatrickMcMullan.com

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment